Revo - News

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Site Problems

All right as some of you might have seen, Revo-News has been experiencing problems all afternoon, so I guess now I'll reveal my big plans for the site. The problems with the site were due to me trying to import all my Blogger posts into Wordpress. Stupid wordpress screwed up the entire site after doing so, and it turns out it didn't import all the posts it was supposed to anyway.

But anyways I managed to find some good hosting to put the site on, and as you might have guessed, we will be switching over to Wordpress. This will make it much easier for all of you to post comments and I'll also be able to have a page dedicated to special features and the Reggie Pic of the Week. Also with the switch will come a much better cleaner site design. And the best part is the adress will now be www.revo-news.com

So just hang in there everybody, I'm working as fast as I can to get the new site up. It should be up sometime next week. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home